Attention: Your Manager is a TOP personal producer and will show you how to succeed
Federal Employee Service Association (FESA) is a small family owned insurance agency located in Austin, Texas with over a decade of experience working exclusively in the federal market. Our support staff has over 100 years of insurance experience so, the people at the top of our company understand the agent and what the agent needs.
Imagine having high quality leads week-in-week-out, year-in-year-out. These are leads that you consult with via telephone from your home-based office.
All our leads are with Federal employees who are interested in solving a problem with their benefits, lack of benefits, or financial situation. The secret of success in the insurance industry is to make presentations with qualified prospects, DAILY! Our marketing system guarantees that will happen.
-Simplified issue, liberal underwriting, no APS’s
- Top tier companies providing excellent products (term life, whole life, guaranteed issue, disability, health products, annuities, and more)
- FESA Health Benefit for you (better than most major medical plans)
- Daily commissions and deferred commissions
- Average commission is $500 per sale (4 sales weekly is probable)
- You should make $75,000+
- Leads are high quality and FREE
- Work-from-home position – we are family friendly and have a go-green attitude
- Management opportunity within first 6 months
- Stream-lined company that supports the “heavy hitter”; weekly webinars & face-to-face meetings
If you can sell and HAVE A GREAT WORK ETHIC, come aboard and let us give you the support you have always deserved. Join a group that “has created an ‘assembly-line’ approach to sales and service; a team atmosphere in an industry of individuals”.
- Must have Tele-Sales experience (closing the sale over the phone)
- Must have life insurance license
- There must be NO Vector-One problems
- Good credit (the insurance companies will check)
- No open bankruptcy
- No tax liens
- No felonies
- Great environment for home-based TeleSales
Note: Your hours would be 3:00pm to 9:00pm Monday-Friday
If you are interested, please reply to this advertisement via email and send us your resume.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers